Cybersecurity Education and Research Center (CERC)
The Cybersecurity Education and Research Center (CERC) was created as an academic-public-private partnership in the Howard University School of Business to develop cybersecurity professionals, conduct research, and support outreach to underserved communities.
- Create a pipeline of diverse cybersecurity talent with the required business and technical skills.
- Deliver innovative inter-disciplinary cybersecurity research programs and thought leadership.
- Create partnerships and programs to support cybersecurity workforce development in underserved communities.
The HU Cyber Center is focused on four key areas:
- Research Leadership - working directly with partners to address cyber security challenges (Cyber Risk, AI, Health IT, and Data Analytics).
- Student Development – through the Cybersecurity Analyst Concentration, Certificate and Internship programs.
- Workforce Development - through extra-curricular hands-on workshops, certification programs, and industry partner engagements.
- Cyber Lab - Hands on training and collaboration center for cybersecurity skills development.
Meet the Team
The CERC is part of the HU School of Business under Dean Wilbon with the following staff:
- Director & Associate Dean - Dr. Rajni Goel (email@example.com)
- Program Manager – Robert Burke (Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please contact us at CERC@Howard.edu.