The vision of the School of Business is to be recognized for excellence in providing a superior global business management education and in graduating potential leaders with outstanding abilities, motivation, and creativity. The School of Business seeks to become a world leader in the development of new knowledge and solutions to major business and social problems.
The School's vision, strategic initiatives and research seek to create impact towards "Decent Work and Economic Growth," following Sustainable Development Goal #8 developed by the United Nations:
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all, regardless of background, race or gender."
Business School Core Competencies
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Technology literacy for decision making and business applications.
- Appreciation and application of entrepreneurship.
- Ethical decision making.
- Awareness of global factors impacting business.
1. Enhance Academic Excellence
Faculty and Staff Training
2. Inspire New Knowledge
Innovation in Instruction
Cross Disciplinary Programming
3. Serve Our Community
UN Sustainable Development Goals
4. Increase Efficiency & Effectiveness
5. Achieve Financial Sustainability