Announcements and Helpful Information
Welcome home to HU. We are sorry we cannot meet with you in person, but want to be sure you know how to reach us virtually. ALL members of the HUSB Student Affairs staff are available for scheduled appointments throughout the day. In addition to scheduled appointments, each member of our staff will maintain daily “drop-in” office hours. Please see details below on how to schedule an appointment or drop in for one. Below the schedule are a few additional pieces of helpful information. Please read in entirety.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Email throughout the day
- email@example.com – Email throughout the day
- firstname.lastname@example.org- Email throughout the day
Student will, also, be able to schedule one- on- one for Study Abroad and Scholarship discussions outside of these hours.
- Drop-in via Calendly | Mon. & Wed. 2:00 PM- 5:00 PM | Fri. 2:00 PM- 3:00 PM
- Calendly | http://calendly.com/melissia-gould
Thursday drop-in will be shifted in lieu of the university-wide UAAC meeting held every other week on Thursday mornings. Drop-in is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is conducted via Zoom. Please see Zoom details below.
Appointments are scheduled through Calendly. Students should visit this link for weekly appointment availability and bookings. Special appointment requests should be directed to the SBEL coordinator via email (email@example.com) and will only be accommodated based on availability and current scheduling. Please follow all instructions provided once the appointment has been scheduled. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment for whatever reason, please cancel/reschedule your appointment slot so another student is able to book an appointment with the advisor.
Dr. Kanika Jones
- Drop-in via Calendly | Mon. – Fri. 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Calendly | https://calendar.x.ai/i/R8puiR
- Zoom | https://howard.zoom.us/j/89706301754 (p/wd: 41046160)
Undergraduate Majors Curriculum Guides
More Helpful Information
- All times are in Eastern Time.
- Course information should be accessed via Blackboard. Professors in the School of Business have been asked to respond to inquiries within 2 business days via email. If you do not receive a response within 2 business days, email the department chair for assistance.
- Use your Bison.Howard.Edu emails. These will be used for all official communication.
- Having trouble with Blackboard? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the troubles are course-specific, contact your professor.
- The School of Business 21CAP Tutoring Center WILL be open for ALL subject areas. If you need tutoring or would like to apply to be a tutor, contact Melissia.Gould@howard.edu.
- Remember to pace yourself, balance, and stay safe.
To learn about our academic guidelines, please review the Howard University School of Business Policies, Procedures, Rules, and Regulations Manual.