- Application for Admission with a $123.00 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript showing the award of a bachelor’s degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- The ideal applicant has 1-3 years of experience
- Preferred undergraduate majors include Finance, Economics, and Accounting.
- GPA requirement is 3.0 or higher
The Master of Science in Finance is a one-year program and begins in the summer or fall semester and ends by the subsequent spring semester. Application deadlines are as follows:
- April 1st (Summer Admission)
- June 1st (Fall Admission)
CAUTION TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
The Board of Trustees of Howard University on September 24, 1983, adopted the following policy statement regarding applications for admission: "Applicants seeking admission to Howard University are required to submit accurate and complete credentials and accurate and complete information requested by the University. Applicants who fail to do so shall be denied admission. Enrolled students who as applicants failed to submit accurate and complete credentials or accurate and complete information on their application for admission shall be subject to dismissal when the same is made known, regardless of classification."
All credentials must be sent to:
Howard University Graduate School
Office of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions
4th and College Streets, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20059